We're here... don't feel bad, Nori. It was a simple mistake. Thanks for getting this up and running again, fred. I looked at it Sat. night after Nori called and I was too tired to figure it out.
It's great except that it's missing the archives from other stuff. Did you just start it over. It only lists Dad as a participant.
The whole thing is a little screwy. I think maybe we still need Britt to figure it out :)Adam, where are you Guatemala pictures?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We're here... don't feel bad, Nori. It was a simple mistake. Thanks for getting this up and running again, fred. I looked at it Sat. night after Nori called and I was too tired to figure it out.
It's great except that it's missing the archives from other stuff. Did you just start it over. It only lists Dad as a participant.
The whole thing is a little screwy. I think maybe we still need Britt to figure it out :)
Adam, where are you Guatemala pictures?
Post a Comment