I heard on the news that crash tests that focused on side impact accidents and speeds above 30 mph showed that nine out of the twelve tested failed miserably.
Go to ComsumerReports.org Babies & kids>child car & booster seats
to check it out.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we're stopping our use of baby seats tomorrow!
Okay SMART GUY! Just go look on the site to see if your's are the ones they had trouble with......DUH!
So I looked up the site and I am proud to say that my babies all except Connor used the infant seat they recommend the Graco SnugRide, I am also proud to say Mia's seat is also the one they recommend, and Adin's is rated #2. Yeh! Adam will be happy to know this so I don't have to run out and buy new car seats!
I looked at my seats the other day, and well, they are so old that they are not listed anymore...Go me! Thing is...they have not yet reached their expiration dates, though!
I fell out of the car when I was little and look at me! I say NO MORE CAR SEATS!
Yes, and look at you, Aly where can I buy those #1 rated seats?;)
Post a Comment