Tuesday, January 09, 2007

WE'RE GOING TO THE CAYMAN'S!!

Hey everyone, we're taking Mom and Dad to the Cayman Islands for Spring Break this year (that's their Christmas from us). We want to invite all of you to come, but I'm only paying for Mom and Dad. You are more than welcome to join us. We fly into Grand Cayman on March 24th (actually Mom and Dad fly in on the 24th, we get there on the 25th) and we leave on April 1st! We would love to have all of you there! If you are considering it, let me know. We're trying to decide whether we'll stay at a resort or rent a home on the beach.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Wish we could go...maybe you should reconsider that "not paying for everyone" thing just so that you can have high quality company to share in your fun;). Jason just booked a Hawaiian cruise for us to spend our $$$ on... Sorry! Sounds really fun. I would still like everyone to consider a Disney cruise.

Britt said...

Why go to the Cayman's or Hawaii when you could come to the Great Wolf Lodge right here in Balmy Traverse City?!! I guarantee you, your kids would have just as much fun. Except now that Connor know ths star rating system, you can't pull one over on him. Big mistake. :)
Cami, when are you thinking of a Disney Cruise? I don't know if we could do it this year, but probably 2008. We just have to wait until Derek starts work in July to know what the next three year of our life holds in store for us. Ethan and Reid have been talking about our Disney World trip last March and I really think we need to all do one together, especially before Connor and Shelby get too old.

Cami said...

I currently have 10 free entrance passes to the happiest place on earth and would be willing to go anytime. The cruise thing can be done whenever. It costs us the least if we hop on the next ship and we can get the same price for approx. two other cabins. I was figuring around $1200 for my family to go (without airfare). Anyway, Sorry to steal your thunder, Adam!

Adam Weaver said...

you didn't steal my thunder, i'm still going to the cayman's. besides, disney is not the happiest place on earth for me.