Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day Extravaganza





Well, Labor Day was a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Derek and I went for a great early morning bike ride and then went on a great hike with all the kids to the top of Horsetooth Rock! The biggest event of the day was the UNTALENT SHOW were all of our kids showed that they are completely untalented! Reid started off with some great opera singing, Adin taught us some Hawaiian Hula dancing, Ethan did a dramatic reading that nearly brought us to tears, Preston did some David Copperfield-like magic tricks and then Cono (Bono impersonator) did "Elevation" by U2. We sure wish the Richard's could have been there. We know that they are as untalented as we were.

1 comment:

fred said...

I know I had a great time! The think that the more "untalent" they displayed the more "talented" they became! Loved it!