I just wanted to let every one know that I had a very nice time being with each of you this week. I really feel as though it strengthened each of us and our relationships with eachother more than we know. I am glad that we were able to be together. I love each one of you!
Timmy would be proud to be the catalyst to bring together his siblings. I feel so lucky and proud to have you all as my kids. You are wonderful people who have a much greater understanding of the important things in life than most people. Words cannot express how much I love and appreciate each one of you. Thank you for being in my life!
3 comments:
not as proud as we are of you guys. Thank you for being you. We do have a good family.
I just wanted to let every one know that I had a very nice time being with each of you this week. I really feel as though it strengthened each of us and our relationships with eachother more than we know. I am glad that we were able to be together. I love each one of you!
Timmy would be proud to be the catalyst to bring together his siblings. I feel so lucky and proud to have you all as my kids. You are wonderful people who have a much greater understanding of the important things in life than most people. Words cannot express how much I love and appreciate each one of you. Thank you for being in my life!
Post a Comment