Adin, Preston, Ethan, and friends waiting to Build their Bear
Adin washing his bear!
Adin and Preston and friends building their bears!
Eating Cold Stone cake after the Bears!I wasn't there, but I heard it was AWESOME! Alyson asked me to post something about the big party. According to Adin, the hit was that his cousins Ethan and Reid were able to make it to his party! They went to Build-A-Bear and had a Bear of a time!
4 comments:
Looks like a great party! I'm glad the cousins were able to come too. Wouldn't it have been great if the Richard's cousins could have come too! They all live too far away.
yes we wished we could have been there, too! Did every child get to have a bear? Wow what a party!
yep, everyone got their own bear or horse or cat or whatever they decided to make
We had a great time! Ethan just informed me the other day that we have to go back sometime soon to take their "pets" back to visit Build-A-Bear, because that's what it says in their Build-A-Bear story books...great marketing ploy. Thanks for inviting us-- we loved it!
Post a Comment