Friday, June 30, 2006

Old Nauvoo




Well we survived and had a great time. I was extremely concerned that we would melt and become midwestern mush in the humidity, however the temps were cooler than Colorado and the weather was magnificient. Other than Alan having a kidney stone and having to be hospitalized, we did well. I can not describe how wonderful the temple was. Just unbelievable!!!

4 comments:

Britt said...

The Morgan Sisters look beautiful! We can't wait to go to Nauvoo one of these days... it looks like a great trip.

Adam Weaver said...

looks like a great trip.

Cami said...

I would reealy like to take that trip again someday. Sound like you had a great time!

Cami said...

I think that your sisters were a little too nervous that Alan killed the fun. They both asked alot of "what did your parents say" probing questions! Alan did the magic tricks for us...not quite as effective!