On the last two days of June I still had 2 Daddy Dates to go, Connor and Preston. Last night I went with Connor to go bowling and instead went INDOOR SKYDIVING!! Holy Cow! It's amazing. It looks really easy, but it's not. Connor did awesome and I didn't kill myself. They did a DVD of our flight and it got the other kids jealous. So, today Preston had his choice for a Daddy Date and guess what he wanted to do? You guessed it. Alyson met us over there after our flight instruction and took these pictures. It was really hard to get a good picture. You guys have got to try it. It's pretty amazing. The wind speed is around 110 mph and according to the instructor, it's exactly like jumping from a plane only a lot safer. Adin wants to do it for his Daddy Date in July. What have I done?

Preston in flight!!!


5 comments:
That looks awesome! The pictures are hilarious! Where did you do this?
I think that this might be out of our Daddy-Daughter date budget, and I am not sure they have this kind of technology in Utah...we'll have to come there to participate. Looks like a tom of fun! Can't wait to see the pictures of Mia skydiving!:)
I do not think this is steroids, I think it is mind altering drugs. What are you going to do for an encore? I can not see the next level.
I doubt the suits would fit me or that the wind would hold me up.
It is a place next to the bowling alley by our mall. It is called Venture Unlimited. They said that they can get ANYONE to fly. Including big, fat people. The guy told me that they got a 300 lb man up in the air. They can adjust the wind speed based on the people flying. The next level is from a plane!!
STOP while your are ahead and...ALIVE!
Post a Comment