Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We miss You, Daddy









Hey Dad, we miss you tons and wish you were here, but we are having a great time. Here are some boating and swimming photos. Don't work too hard, we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Adam Weaver said...

It looks like you're having a great time! We wish we would have known you were going to be here! Hopefully, we can still get together! Our kids want to see your kids pretty bad! They would have loved to have gone on the boat with you guys for sure.

Cami said...

Sorry...totally last minute decision. Jason is working long hours for a couple of weeks, but we had several obsticals including the death of a two month old baby of jasons cousin. We were undecided until I just said bag it all and got in the car on Monday. The other thing that is always hard is that I don't want to be like my obnoxious sister-in-law and require you to show up just because I am here. Its silly,but I do think about it!

Derek said...

I don't think I've seen Cami in the water behind the boat in a decade or so. Good work Cami!

Britt said...

I wish we were able to be there with you guys, too. I hope it will work out for the kids to get to play together in August.... I know I'll get to see you at Education week! :)