Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dance Mania!







This week in Lehi, Utah a child from the Richards household was featured in every dance at the local dance recital. This was the only family with three girls with pretty dresses, hair and make-up! What a night! We have to admit that the little blonde one stole the show!

5 comments:

fred said...

WOW! That's great! They all look soooooooo cute. Paige reminds me of another little girl who stole the show :)

fred said...

Of course they were in all the events, they are the best looking and obviously the most talented. What I see is the determination that I always saw in the Mother whenever she was performing. Wish we had been there.

Adam Weaver said...

boy, what cuties! looks like a great show!

Alyson said...

Those girls are so cute! I hope Mia likes to dance and sing and all that jazz! She has a few strikes against her and if Connor has any control at all she will be doing Tri's too. It looks so fun wish we could be closer.

Britt said...

What adorable dancers! You girls look great. You'll have to teach us some moves in August!